New Year’s Eve is often a time we reflect and set our intentions and make resolutions for the upcoming year. At the Endangered Species Coalition, we are embracing this tradition for 2023.
Making a donation before the end of 2022 will help us uphold our 2023 resolutions, and by donating before midnight on 12/31, your donation will be doubled!
- Strengthen our 400+ member organizations to advance the conservation of endangered plants and wildlife
- Push to enact a national wolf recovery plan for Gray wolves.
- Get support from Oregon and Washington Delegations to support the removal of the lower Snake River dams
- Ensure the long-term protection of native pollinators
- As Co-chair of the wildlife subcommittee for the America the Beautiful Initiative, provide policy guidance to the Biden Administration regarding wildlife connectivity
- Advance biodiversity for all, ensuring that the benefits of biodiversity are equitably distributed
- Expand training opportunities for people who want to learn how to make an impact through grassroots organizing and advocacy
- Create a social movement of compassion for all living creatures by weaving art and culture throughout all of our campaigns
- Celebrate the Endangered Species Act’s 50 year anniversary to highlight all of the Act’s successes
- Express gratitude to our partners, donors and activists who work to protect endangered species every day
Please help us uphold our important 2023 resolutions and double your donation by making a contribution before midnight on 12/31.
0 comments on “Make your New Year’s Resolution to Save Endangered Species”