Teachers Resource Center
- ARKive Gallery of endangered species photos & video
- Film Library (discount for teachers)
- Toolkit (includes: posters, activity book, masks, passports, bookmarks, letters to the editor, Endangered Species Day stickers, etc.)
Teaching resources for 11-14 year-olds, from ARKive:
- Teacher’s Forum (below)
- Video: Dave Cox, a biology teacher at Land Community College, Springfield, Ill., shares his experiences teaching endangered species conservation.
- Video: Diane Bentivegna and the students of Woodmere Middle School’s Class 7A created the video, “Voice of Youth: “Protect the Endangered Species Act”.
- Article: Illinois High School science teacher Paul Ritter incorporated endangered turtles into his class’ curriculum.
- Article: “Bringing Endangered Species to the Classroom”—an article from the May, 2011 issue of The American Biology Teacher, featuring of suggestions for biology, ecology, conservation and other educators.