The Development Intern will report to the Development Associate and support ongoing donor stewardship, grant proposals and reports, major gift donor research, and operations.
- Database management
- Donor research
- Grant proposals and reports
- Major Donor Fly-in in September
- ESC’s Stop Extinction Challenge in August
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be a student in either an undergraduate or graduate school. Political Science, Public Administration, Nonprofit Management, or Environmental Science/Natural Resource majors preferred
- Must have an interest in fundraising, advocacy, and helping nonprofits grow
- Must be able to start by May 26, 2020
For academic credit and paid stipend.
Application packages due by March 22, 2020. Applications will not be accepted after that date. Interviews occur on a rolling basis.
Minority candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a 2-page writing sample to:
Endangered Species Coalition
Location: 1875 Connecticut Ave NW Washington, D.C.